ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

BIZ users should have a say

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: BIZ users should have a say
  • From: George Simons <georgesimons5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Board Members,

  I have no specific comments on the merits of the proposed contract but I find
it interesting to note that in the submissions received to date not one
commentator has cited a BIZ email address in their comments.   It seems that
almost all of the comments are from COM customers.  It would be useful and
perhaps more relevant to see comments from actual BIZ users rather than COM
users.

  Yours sincerely

  George Simons