ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

DO NOT ALLOW THAT !

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DO NOT ALLOW THAT !
  • From: "Rickson.R \(Yahoo\)" <rickson7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:21:58 +0530

Hello there,

As a small business operator, with substantial goodwill invested in
our domain names, I wish to express my strong opposition to the
lifting of price controls.

One of ICANN's core principles is the encouragement of competition
at both the registry and registrar levels. Such competition is
incompatible with the kind of unrestricted monopoly that
these proposed agreements would create.

I therefore STRONGLY urge the board to REJECT the agreements.

PS: Though this email duplicates sentences like the ones many others
have sent/will send you, my thoughts are genuine and serious.

Thank you !

Cheers,
Rickson.R