ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

No to variable pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No to variable pricing
  • From: Michael Walston <mwalston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sirs:

  As a small business owner who has made a considerable investment in
developing the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing
of domain names by the .org registry.

  This is is an unfair business practice and completely unfair and will lead to
the destruction of the internet. PLEASE stop this insanity and do not allow the
proposed changes.

  I strongly urge the board to review this matter carefully. Open pricing for
.info, .biz and .org will give registrars great advantage to make huge profits
and it is an unfair business practice.

  ICANN must protect consumers and domain industry by rejecting this proposal.

  Thank You

Michael Walston

mwalston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx