ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Bad proposal and all around bad idea.

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Bad proposal and all around bad idea.
  • From: Jayjmcgh@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:01:27 EDT

Your proposal to renew the contracts of the domain registries on .org, .biz
and .info fails to include any kind of protection to the consumers who will
ultimately suffer should these contracts be allowed to renew in their current
forms.

It really surprises me how a think tank of some of the worlds smartest
people can't show some business sense. You keep thinking everyone is out to do
good and we all suffer at the hands of greedy businessmen. Please listen to my
comments and the comments of others and seek out some help in the restructuring
 of contracts so that they contain protections.

Thanks,

John McGhee