ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

New Pricing Loophole

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Pricing Loophole
  • From: "Jazzman" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:44:04 -0500

Hi everyone,

Please reconsider your new proposal.  As a small business owner this would put
me out of business.  I have invested all my savings and time for the last 3
years into my internet business and I am now just breaking even and finally
have a chance to make it.  This new pricing loophole would destroy everything I
have worked so hard for.