ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

NO to variable pricing of domain names

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO to variable pricing of domain names
  • From: "Mindy" <misc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:43:03 -0600

I can hardly believe what I am reading.  The effects of variable pricing
will be disastrous down the road.  I own several domain names and have made
a huge investment in growing my small business.  I am firmly opposed to
variable pricing of domain names by the .biz, .info, and .org registry.  It
will put me and many other small businesses completely out of business.

~Mindy