ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

OPPOSED to 'Variable Pricing'

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: OPPOSED to 'Variable Pricing'
  • From: TIGA31328@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:49:56 -0400

Dear Sir(s),

As a small business owner I am contacting you in reference to the 'variable
pricing' scheme being consider for domain registration pricing.  I am adamantly
opposed to 'variable pricing', it is only going to make others propserous and
the average business owner, or hobby web master suffer under the whim of domain
registrars greediness.

Sincerely,
Patrick Malone

Opposed to variable pricing" in the subject line.