ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: "Kim Kautzer" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:39:55 -0700

I am a small business owner who has gone to great lengths in both time and
expense to secure a domain name. I supply a limited market and can ill afford
to pay the costly domain fees being proposed. I am strongly opposed to variable
pricing; it demonstrates once again that big business has little regard for the
small businesses that hold our economy together.

Kim Kautzer
WriteShop
http://www.writeshop.com