ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

I strongly oppose the new variable pricing scheme.

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I strongly oppose the new variable pricing scheme.
  • From: "Brad Hodge" <hodgebrad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:15:23 -0500

I strongly oppose this new pricing scheme.  It needs to stay fixed.  It is
the only way a lot of smaller companies and organizations will be able to
afford a web presence.

I also encourage you to lengthen the time allowed for public comment as most
people who this will affect haven't heard about it.

Sincerely,

--
Brad Hodge