ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposition to Variable Pricing of Domain Names

  • Subject: Opposition to Variable Pricing of Domain Names
  • From: "Dan Smith" <sakaki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:53:29 -0400

As the "owner" of three top level domain names that I use for
personal, non-commercial test, and non-profit organizational purposes
I am opposed to the possibility of the variable pricing of domain
names, which could if I understand correctly undermine my current
authority to expect a fair, consistent price (as I am a full-time high
school student) for renewing the domains I use every day.

Thank you for your consideration of my comment.
--
Dan Smith
http://redraccoondog.com