ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Comments on Proposed Changes

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on Proposed Changes
  • From: "V. Orion Delwaterman" <delwaterman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

My name is Orion Delwaterman and I am writing you to let you know that I am
oppossed to any variable pricing plans.  I am an actor in New York City and I
am working very hard to market my skills and talents.  Marketing can be
expensive, and as an actor I already face high prices for things like photos,
headshot/resume printings, and mailings.  I have recently set up my website
(www.oriondelwaterman.com), and I rely on that as a marketing tool for myself.
If you allow prices to start to fluctuate, the price for my own name on the
internet, I may no longer be able to afford a site with my own name on it.
Because the domain names are controlled by a single company, these companies
have no incentive for pricing competitively.

Please do not allow variable pricing!!!!!!

Regards,

Orion Delwaterman