ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Variable pricing is a BAD idea

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Variable pricing is a BAD idea
  • From: Bill McIntosh <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:24:05 -0700

Hello,

As a small business owner who has many websites am strongly opposed to variable pricing. I have based my entire business around costs being fair. Lifting the price caps will let my domain registrars hold me hostage to charge anything they want and potentially drive me out of business.

Don't allow variable pricing.

Thanks,

Bill McIntosh