ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Proposed new registry agreements for BIZ, .INFO and .ORG registries.

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed new registry agreements for BIZ, .INFO and .ORG registries.
  • From: "John Mignano" <johnmignano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:56:18 +1000

Dear ICANN Board of Directors,

As a small business owner who has made a considerable investment in developing
the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain
names by the .org registry.

In fact, I'm not opposed to change, but in my humble opinion, Variable pricing
of domains is a terrible idea for web site owners.

The current system works fine, serves the Internet community and should be kept
as it is...

Thank you for your valuable time and support, I appreciate you.

Sincerely,

John Mignano