ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Direct opposition against the variable pricing of .biz domains.

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Direct opposition against the variable pricing of .biz domains.
  • From: Sebastiaan de With <sebastiaan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:20:43 +0200

Hello,

My name is Sebastian White, and I am the owner of a small Graphic Design company in the Netherlands. Having invested years of money and time in developing for and using .biz domains with my clients for new media projects, my comment is essential. The proposals for the restructuring of pricing, especially variable pricing of the .biz domain, will severely cripple the way people work and interact with the internet, and further so, offer people the first reason for choosing alternatives to the current system. The .org registry should not make these changes as I am heavily opposed to the reform.

Please note my concerns, sincerely,

Sebastiaan de With
Cocoi Media Interactive

050-5512 22 88