ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

NO to variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO to variable pricing
  • From: "Larry" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:26:31 -0500

I own a small business on the web with many domain names.  I have invested a
large sum of money and time in getting my names established on the web.  I
am VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED to the proposed “variable pricing” of ALL domain names
including .org domain names.

This would be the same as the post office charging me a “variable fee” for
my home address, based on the number of visitors I have coming to my home!!!

Please, do NOT institute variable pricing of domain names.

Larry Truitt
Certified Nutraceutical Consultant

HYPERLINK "http://www.bltmarketing.com/"BLT Marketing,LLC
We help you "Bring Home the Bacon"
Barb and Larry Truitt
414-365-9654
877-251-4388

Do you want to remove stretch marks, wrinkles, scars?  HYPERLINK
"http://www.bltmart.com/pentaxylsalesinfo.htm"Pentaxyl TM
Are you taking a pill form supplement?  You are not getting what you paid
for.  HYPERLINK "http://www.blt.isotonix.com/"Drink Your Vitamins!
Need a new website, update your current site or search engine help?  Click
HYPERLINK "http://www.bltmart.com/riskfreewebsites"Risk Free Websites for
more information.