ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Firmly opposed to price hikes

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Firmly opposed to price hikes
  • From: "Alasdair Morgan" <alasdair0510@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:02:08 +0900

Hello,

I am opposed to the potential price hikes in the .biz
domains.I operate a handful of small web sites and believe
this concept, if followedthrough on, would be damaging to
small business web site owners who derivetheir living
online.

Also, it is plain wrong to raise prices prices on a service
that requires very littlein the way ofinput costs like other
physical processes do other than to maintain and run a large
DB and admin costs.

I would also urge you to extend this comment period as this
seems to have been slipped inwith very little fanfare and
there are many people who would be potentially affected by
thischange who are unaware of it.

Regards,

Alasdair Morgan