ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Variable Pricing Unacceptable

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Variable Pricing Unacceptable
  • From: "John J. Alquist" <johnjalquist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

I'm opposed to your sneaky, last minute
"variable pricing" formula. It's a tax
increase, no matter how deceptively you
describle it.  Shame on you.

I'm a no new taxes advocate. I am opposed
to your oppressive plan to overtax small
business owners online.

Keep the pricing as it is.

John J. Alquist
Alquist Enterprises
St. Petersburg, FL

Alquist Enterprises, owned and operated by John J. & Shirley S. Alquist,
promotes almost universal self employment.

Specifically, we own and operate two network marketing distributorships,
AMSOIL lubricants and Xango Mangosteen juice. We market AMSOIL in the United
States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. We distribute Xango in the USA and 14 other
nations and territories.

John is a professional speaker, Platinum author, small business consultant and
business planning meeting facilitator.

Contact Information:

Alquist Enterprises
6822 22nd Ave N #146