ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

No to variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to variable pricing
  • From: "Daniel Tolra" <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:33:30 +1200

I'm not opposed to paying a premium for top level domains. I am firmly
opposed to variable rates. If I can take an average domain name and
create value behind it, that has nothing to do with you. Leaving the
price structure open and variable leaves the door open to all sorts of
problems with small businesses like mine who need to know what costs we
will be charged. It is absolutely unacceptable to change the current
system in this manner. I look forward to seeing how you restructure you
plans.

Regards,
Daniel Tolra
Web Designer