ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Variable Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Variable Pricing
  • From: joeross <joeross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 04:43:15 -0500

I have spent a small fortune developing my domain names. I am strongly
opposed to this concept of "variable pricing" of any domain names.

ICANN and Verisign have been given virtual monopolies by the government. Why
do you now want to rape us for more? I am absolutely disgusted by the
dripping greed of these two entities.

How long will it be before you are also doing this to the .com domains?

JR