ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Letter to the ICANN Board and Senior Staff regarding the proposed .biz-info-org agreements

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Letter to the ICANN Board and Senior Staff regarding the proposed .biz-info-org agreements
  • From: Marilyn Cade <mscade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:52:27 -0700

To: ICANN Board and Senior Staff

Dear Vint

Attached is a letter to the ICANN board of Directors and to the ICANN Senior
staff regarding concerns with the proposed .biz; .info; and .org agreements.
We ask that you and the ICANN staff ensure that all Board members receive
this letter as it is relevant to today's Board meeting agenda.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss these concerns with you, the
Board, and the Senior Staff.

On behalf of the signatories
Marilyn Cade