ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] Next conference call: Change of date

  • To: <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] Next conference call: Change of date
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:46:53 +1000 (EST)

All,

Apologies but Thursday 17 April will not work for a number of reasons.

The call will now be at Noon UTC on Monday 21 April. Gabi will send out
details in the next couple of days.

I will send another email to the list later today with the Dubai notes and
slightly amended draft methodology document attached. In that note I shall
also propose the agenda for the 21 April teleconference.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.

[mailto:owner-ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Bart Boswinkel
> To: ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx