ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] GNSO Comments on Draft Interim Report

  • To: <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] GNSO Comments on Draft Interim Report
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:25:23 +0800

Hi Everyone,

Would like to request for some flexibility again for receiving comments from
the GNSO.  The next GNSO meeting is scheduled to be on May 8, 2008. Upon which,
we will be able to send in our coordinated comments to the process.  We value
the opportunity to contribute to the process and thank the group again for the
flexibility in advance.

Edmon