ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] 答复: [ccnso-idncctld] Reminder - Attendees IDNC meeting/call 12 May

  • To: "'Gabriella Schittek'" <gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx>, <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] 答复: [ccnso-idncctld] Reminder - Attendees IDNC meeting/call 12 May
  • From: "zhangjian" <zhangjian@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:16:51 +0800

I’ll attend by phone.

Jian Zhang

  _____

发件人: owner-ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx] 代表 Gabriella Schittek
发送时间: 2008年5月6日 17:16
收件人: ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx
重要性: 高

Dear all,

According to the replies I’ve received, following people have declared they
are planning to attend the IDNC WG meeting/tel conference on the 12 May in
Geneva/on the phone (please, see the forwarded email below for further
details):

In person:

Bart Boswinkel

Chris Disspain

Heather Dryden

Patrik Faltstrom

Manal Ismail (TBC)

Charles Shaban

Per phone:

Janis Karklins

Cary Karp

Ming-Cheng Liang

Jonathan Shea

If you are planning to attend either in person, or per phone and you are not
on the list, please let me know as soon as possible!

Kind regards,

Gabi