ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

RE: [ccnso-idncctld] Final draft Final Report IDNC WG

  • To: "'Bart Boswinkel'" <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ccnso-idncctld] Final draft Final Report IDNC WG
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:05:17 +1000 (EST)

All,

There seems to be formatting error with the document. All the text is
present. Attached is a reformatted word document and a pdf.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.

  _____