ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

Re: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNC WG

  • To: Young Eum Lee <yesunny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNC WG
  • From: Patrik Fältström <patrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:08:28 +0200

I completely agree with this view, including the issues with the morning... :-)

   Thanks everyone for the hard work!

      Patrik

On 25 jun 2008, at 15.45, Young Eum Lee wrote:

I agree with Chris' recommendation that we submit the report to the board via email. Unless any member strongly believes that there is a need for our group to meet, I'll be glad to have my early morning free of yet another meeting.

- Young Eum.

보낸사람: Chris Disspain [ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
받는사람: ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx
날 짜: 2008년 6월 25일(수) 22:02:25
제 목: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNC WG

All,

It looks at this stage that the GAC and ccNSO council are likely to resolve positively regarding the report. If that is the case then I wonder if we really do need to meet tomorrow at 8 am rather than complete our task by email.

Our only remaining talk will be to take the acceptance of the document by the GAC and ccNSO and send the report to the ICANN Board together with a note of the resolutions of the ccNSO and GAC. This is pursuant to the charter.

Are we simply able to agree by email that Young Eum and Manal (as joint chairs) do that?

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Young Eum Lee

Department of Media Arts and Sciences

Korea National Open University

http://www.knou.ac.kr/~yesunny