ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] closure of IDNC WG

  • To: "ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx" <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] closure of IDNC WG
  • From: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:44:39 -0700

Dear all,
As you may recall the final report of the IDNC working group was submitted to
CANN Board. I want to thank all of you for the constructive and cooperative
manner in which we achieved this, and your effort and time to make it work.

Following the submission, the ICANN Board  resolved to:
 (2008.06.26.04), thank the members of the IDNC WG for completing their
chartered tasks in a timely manner.

(2008.06.26.05), direct staff to: (1) post the IDNC WG final report for public
comments; (2) commence work on implementation issues in consultation with
relevant stakeholders; and (3) submit a detailed implementation report
including a list of any outstanding issues to the Board in advance of the ICANN
Cairo meeting in November 2008. has adopted the following resolution:

As the IDNC WG has completed its tasks under it charter, and based on the Board
resolution, the WG is closed. As a result the IDNC WG email list will stop as
well. For future reference the archived emails will be made available  at:
http://www.ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/idncwg.htm.

Kind regards,
Bart