ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

The judicial claim of managers of names SU to - ICAAN, purpose of judicial auditor checks of organization ICAAN, purpose of independent checks of the organization and directors ICAAN from the Russian and Moscow Lawyer bureaues.

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The judicial claim of managers of names SU to - ICAAN, purpose of judicial auditor checks of organization ICAAN, purpose of independent checks of the organization and directors ICAAN from the Russian and Moscow Lawyer bureaues.
  • From: Алевтина Емельянова <chestniy-su@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:20:27 -0800

                 Dear general director ICAAN!

             To what address we can send you регрессный the judicial claim
on zone SU, the claim for protection of honour and advantage of 25
charitable societies of zone SU, the Moscow charitable societies, including
" Children's welfare fund " Clear days ".
            Also the additional second judicial claim, with the collective
claim from 8000 managers of names SU of the second level, 163 000 names SU
of the third level (http://anime.post.su and set of others) the most dear
zone in Russia - SU, of some free-of-charge mails POST.SU (600 000 post
users numbering more is ready.), BUILD.SU, GOD.SU, etc. Clients of our
Lawyer bureau suffer significant moral and a material damage from - your
public applications about our zone SU.
           Also the copy of second our claim to you confirming to your
powers ( http://www.i2r.ru/news.shtml?count=30&&id=9765&begin=0&count=5 ),
documents about which you learn on court.
 The requirement is already directed to the necessary organizations about
dissolution of private organization ICAAN and purpose - immediate auditor
check of founders.Independent check of directors, all workers ICAAN, and
also immediate check of your legal accounts. We hope in a hall of judicial
sessions vyjasnit all completeness of your opinion about our favourite
historical friendly zone SU. To provide competent check of all your
organization, to appoint independent, then and judicial examination. And,
certainly, to discuss some other, but moments which have strongly interested
us.
   And, certainly, to discuss some other, but moments which have strongly
interested us.
  http://www.atrium.su http://villa.su/ http://comedy.su http://otrada.su
http://shilov.su http://building.su http://linda.su http://reflex.su
http://nic.su http://www.salon.su  http://www.catering.su
http://www.apartment.su http://www.reklama.su http://www.poliglot.su
http://www.promotion.su http://www.business.su  http://www.hotels.su
http://url.su http://www.shoes.su http://strana.su http://demos.su (
Founders of Russian Internet ) http://valuehost.su http://www.design.su/news
( Founders Yandex.ru ), http://tetrapak.su/
                          Yours faithfully to you,
the Lawyer bureau 6. J.A.Grinkevich, the Lawyer bureau 5 A.T.Emeljanova, the
Lawyer bureau 2 G.A.Strelnikov the Adviser of justice of 3-rd class Russia,
Moscow, Marina Raskovoj's street d.9