ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

Yankee HO HOME!!!

  • To: icann must die <cctld-sunset-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Yankee HO HOME!!!
  • From: Urazmetov Wasilx <wasilx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:12:02 +0300

        contemptible icann officers!

   First of all I should say, that the so called icann
 has been created in a very antidemocratic us-centric manner.
 So icann has no true rights to rule the Net world wide.
 Why the hell we must at all listen to these usurpators?

   I think the best solution is to create an alternative organization
 (in a really democratic way) to supervize the Net world wide,
 isolate usa segment of Internet and let icann rule that segment.

1. NO!
   ISO standards suck.
   Just for example, those guys have created an extremely lame iso8859-5
   standard for russian texts, despite existance of much better koi8-r.

2. First, remove .us or .gov et al as these domains are excessive,
   then you will have a right to talk about the others.

3. No. At least until there is an activity there.

4. No test.

        Wasilx.

P.S. To those moscow stinkers who has been walking under the table
     at the times of .su creation: the subject is not in your line.