ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

Protest against the closing SU !!! [Author: Viktor Kopchenkov]

  • To: cctld-sunset-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Protest against the closing SU !!! [Author: Viktor Kopchenkov]
  • From: Kim Davies <kim.davies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:03:49 -0800

This message is being forwarded to the ccTLD Sunset Discussion Forum. It was addressed to iana@xxxxxxxxx
--- Begin Message ---
  • To: inquiries2@xxxxxx, iana@xxxxxxxx, icann@xxxxxxxxx, comments@xxxxxxxxx, flast@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxx, countrycodes@xxxxxxx, PFIR-Issues@xxxxxxxx, itumail@xxxxxxx, DNSTransition@xxxxxxxxxxxx, brmail@xxxxxxx, tsbmail@xxxxxxx, bdtmail@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Protest against the closing SU !!!
  • From: Viktor Kopchenkov <smartfish@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:38:41 +0300
I declares my protest against your actions, trying to close SU zone. ICAAN
tries to take a part of my private property and to break the law of property,
to upset my rights. So, ICAAN for me just a primitive agressor who tries to
manage my life, property and to take my profit.

We truly believe that NOT just an everyday operation, we have to vote and you
have to know our opinions on your actions and we will act all over the world.We
declare our protest that you want to close domain SU, because you have no
rights to do so. Who will return resources we spend while developing this zone
SU and my business, my brand, my company????
We join the demand to do all the necessary acts for fix the rights of the
owners to get an access to SU zone among other citizens in the country and all
over thw world, and zone SU will continue to be workable. We support each other
and create our community to use any acts within the law to solve the problem.
We are also willing to support our organization in addressing the protest to
the European Parliament or any international organizations, if required.

1.NO !

2.SAVE SU!!

3.SAVE SU!!

4.SAVE SU!!