ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

106 million Russians against ICANN .

  • To: cctld-sunset-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: 106 million Russians against ICANN .
  • From: bvbvbv bvbvbv <bvbvbv.71@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:28:32 +0300

   106 million Russians against ICANN .

We of a server are ready to a withdrawal from ICANN.&#236;&#225;&#188; advice
of the American organization (ICANN) which wishes to operate the most part of
the Russian Internet are not necessary. We have lead the interrogation in which
96 % of the population of Russia has spoken against actions ICANN .

   79 countries (which our letters in January, 2007 have received), available
to recognize zone SU under control of the Russian government. Also we have
notified on the future blockade of the American ambassador in Russia, all the
American companies in territory of Russia (food, automobile, computer
manufactures), etc.

   To Russians the American goods are not necessary to us (sandwiches and cars)
we also suggest customs service to close entrance of the goods to Russia. The
government of Russia supports the Russian citizens.

   1.NO ( In your interests to not close a zone ).

                                                Victor.