ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

The protest against closing .SU domain zone.

  • To: inquiries2@xxxxxx, iana@xxxxxxxx, icann@xxxxxxxxx, comments@xxxxxxxxx, flast@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx, countrycodes@xxxxxxx, PFIR-Issues@xxxxxxxx, itumail@xxxxxxx, DNSTransition@xxxxxxxxxxxx, brmail@xxxxxxx, tsbmail@xxxxxxx, bdtmail@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: The protest against closing .SU domain zone.
  • From: Sugakov Alexander <sugakov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:58:31 +0300

Good time of day!

As an administrator of one of the .SU domain names I▓m expressing my
disagreement concerning the closure of .SU domain zone. One of our company▓s
corporate sites it situated under .SU and due to the current situation cannot
be moved into any other domain zone without changing its name which is of
rather noticeable popularity among Russian Internet users.

Best regards,

Alexander Sugakov
Gipfel.SU