ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

I against ICANN. I also, against closing zone SU. I against discussion of " closing of zone SU "

  • To: cctld-sunset-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I against ICANN. I also, against closing zone SU. I against discussion of " closing of zone SU "
  • From: MAX BASIN <d-max07@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:24:56 +0300

 I for preservation of zone SU. To me it is not necessary ICANN, the
organization at which is not present any legal document on management of
Russian Internet. If be not able to operate - do not operate. You only on all -
the serving organization. You WILL not break my personal rights.

 I, with my lawyer, have submitted the judicial claim to you. Consideration of
action of proceeding on Tuesday - on March, 20th, 2007. Also I wish to transfer
all the rights to management of Russian zones RU SU - legal правопреемницы (the
successor of the Union) to Russia. My lawyers are ready to daily courts for
protection of my rights and economic investments in a site.
Yours faithfully, to illegal private company ICANN, to the company which, does
not have any legal contract on management (service) of the Internet - with one
country of the world.
See you soon in the Russian and international courts.

1.N O

2.I for SU

3.I for SU

4.I for SU