ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-armenian-lgr-22jul15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Review of Proposal for Armenian Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules (LGR)

  • To: comments-armenian-lgr-22jul15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Review of Proposal for Armenian Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules (LGR)
  • From: Meikal Mumin <meikal.mumin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:22:18 +0200

Dear colleagues,

as a member of the Arabic GP, I took the time to briefly review your
proposal documentation for Armenian Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation
Rules (LGR) you recently published for comments.

I find it very well documented, and my compliments to you for your quick
and efficient work.

Best regards,

Meikal Mumin

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>