ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-armenian-lgr-22jul15]

Public comment

  • To: comments-armenian-lgr-22jul15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Public comment
  • From: Dusan Stojicevic <dusan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:12:49 +0200

Dear all,
Personally I would like to congratulate Armenian colleagues with the job they had done. I can say for sure that the cross-script homoglyphs in Cyrillic, Greek and Latin scripts are chosen correctly. The visual similarity is obvious. So, I can conclude with suggestion that the Proposal can be accepted without any change.
Regards,
Dušan Stojičević
Chairman of the BoG
Serbian National Internet Domain Registry

---
Ova e-pošta je provjerena na viruse Avast protuvirusnim programom.