ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14]

Public comments to inform Board action, regarding Ombudsman and the spam lawlessness

  • To: <comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Public comments to inform Board action, regarding Ombudsman and the spam lawlessness
  • From: "TIMESAVERS for TEACHERS" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:18:52 -0500

Dear ICANN Board of Directors,Very briefly, I would also like to express my
frustration with spam that I get that is out of control, and the Ombudsman who
has not responded to my complain that also included a list of ISPs who permit
spamming accounts and domain registrars.I am just one of millions of users who
continues to receive spam from the very same ISPs, from the very same domain
names, in spite of routinely sending complaints to the originating ISPs and
those ISPs who hosts the domains of links. I use SpamCop, Knujon, Cert.br and
US Federal Trade Commission with each complaint. It seems that no one cares
about who does the spamming and ICANN, including the Ombudsman are not taking
the steps necessary to prevent spamming by taking real action that works.I
would like to be informed what action ICANN is planning to take to rid the
Internet of the scourge of spam.Stevan Krajnjan