ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13]

GNSO Council Comments on ATRT2 Draft Report & Recommendations

  • To: <comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GNSO Council Comments on ATRT2 Draft Report & Recommendations
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:18:07 -0000

Dear ATRT 2 Colleagues,

On behalf of the GNSO Council, I am pleased to submit our comments with
respect to your Draft Report & Recommendations.

Please note that this input is specifically from the GNSO Council, the
policy management body of the GNSO, and is therefore focussed on the work of
the ATRT 2 with respect to policy development within the GNSO.

We thank you for your work and for the opportunities you have provided
throughout your deliberations for both interactive engagement and written
input.

Yours sincerely,

Jonathan Robinson

Jonathan Robinson