ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13]

Ombudsman informed, no response, and daily deluge of spam message from same sources continues

  • To: <comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Ombudsman informed, no response, and daily deluge of spam message from same sources continues
  • From: "TIMESAVERS for TEACHERS" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 19:32:48 -0500

To whom it may concern,

It may interest you to know that I have sent two complaints to the Ombudsman
about incredible number of spam emails I have and continue to receive from the
same sources, and have yet to receive a response. Several sources of spam were
listed with the specifics sited in detail.

I have been left with a feeling of frustration because my spam continues and NO
ONE, including the Ombudsman, are doing anything, taking any credible and
concrete action to hold all of these ISPs that permit mega daily spamming
accountable and perhaps even terminated.

In my opinion, the role of the Ombudsman needs to be reviewed because it does
not represent the concerns of the Internet user. Moreover, someone needs to be
given the authority to fine, even terminate the license of spamming ISPs and
spamming accounts taken down.

I would be pleased to see a response for a change.

Lastly, "I support the comments provided by Garth Bruen listed here:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13/msg00009.html";

Regards,

Stevan

author, founder of