ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13]

Role of the ombudsman

  • To: comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Role of the ombudsman
  • From: Joseph Bonnar <jlbonnar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 19:58:10 -0800

I sent a complaint to the Ombudsman regarding email spam. I wish to reiterate, email spam is a serious, costly issue that needs to be addressed.

I believe that the ombudsman failed his or her duty. The problem continues. It won't be solved until ICANN takes direct action to shut down rogue registrars and to close spam domains.

Joseph Bonnar