ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-base-agreement-29apr13]

W.W. Grainger, Inc. Reply Comment on Proposed Final New gTLD Registry Agreement

  • To: "comments-base-agreement-29apr13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-base-agreement-29apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: W.W. Grainger, Inc. Reply Comment on Proposed Final New gTLD Registry Agreement
  • From: "Trachtenberg, Marc H." <MTrachtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:42:07 +0000

Please find attached the Reply Comment on the Proposed Final New gTLD Registry
Agreement that we are submitting on behalf of our client, of W.W. Grainger, Inc.

If you have any questions or would like further information with regards to the
attached Reply Comment, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 (312) 558-7964

M: +1 (773) 677-3305

F: +1 (312) 558-5700

Bio<http://www.winston.com/index.cfm?contentID=24&itemID=15281> |
VCard<http://www.winston.com/sitefiles/wsvcard/15281.vcf> |
Email<mailto:mtrachtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.winston.com<http://www.winston.com>

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/winstonadvlaw<http://twitter.com/winstonadvlaw>

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if
this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it.
Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege.
Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.
Any tax advice contained in this email was not intended to be used, and cannot
be used, by you (or any other taxpayer) to avoid penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

JPEG image