ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-bwg-nomcom-21aug14]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

BWG_NOMCOMM report

  • To: <comments-bwg-nomcom-21aug14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: BWG_NOMCOMM report
  • From: Vanda Scartezini <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:05:45 -0300

After reading carefully the report I am agreeing with the recommendations in
general. Excellent points made there.
However, I would like to have an special recommendation regarding the
profile required by any selected person to become a member of the NOMCOM to
be suggested to all AC/SOs and Technical groups.  The facility of the work
inside NOMCOM is directly related to the quality of its members.

My rationale is  as the ACs and SOs suggested to NOMCOMM the profile they
need,  for the same reason NOMCOM shall share with all organisations that
appoint members to NOMCOM which is the required profile.
Can not rely on chance. The work at NomCOMm is quite relevant to have such
risk.
 Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>