ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-bylaws-amend-gac-advice-15aug14]

RySG comments on Proposed Bylaws Changes re Consideration of GAC Advice

  • To: "comments-bylaws-amend-gac-advice-15aug14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-bylaws-amend-gac-advice-15aug14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on Proposed Bylaws Changes re Consideration of GAC Advice
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 20:12:04 +0000

The Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) respectfully submits the attached
comments on "Proposed Bylaws Changes Regarding Consideration of GAC Advice."
Please note that this input includes a minority statement from one of our
members.

We are available to respond to any questions.

Sincerely,

Paul Diaz
RySG Alternate Chair