ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15]

SIIA's Comments on the Cross Community Working Group Recommendations for Enhancing ICANN Accountability

  • To: "comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SIIA's Comments on the Cross Community Working Group Recommendations for Enhancing ICANN Accountability
  • From: Diane Pinto <dpinto@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:42:22 -0400

On behalf of the Software & Information Industry
Association<http://www.siia.net/>, the principal trade association for the
software and digital content industry, please see the attached letter from Carl
Schonander, Senior Director for International Public Policy at SIIA outlining
SIIA's views on CCWG's proposal.  We write to comment on the Cross Community
Working Group's recommendations for enhancing ICANN accountability.

Please feel free to e-mail our Senior Director for International Public Policy,
Carl Schonander, at cschonander@xxxxxxxx<mailto:cschonander@xxxxxxxx> if you
have any questions regarding SIIA's views on this important topic.

Cheers,
Diane

Diane Pinto | Public Policy Coordinator
Software & Information Industry Association<http://www.siia.net/>