ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15]

Comments from Christopher Wilkinson (1)

  • To: "comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments from Christopher Wilkinson (1)
  • From: Christopher Wilkinson <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 19:45:49 +0200

Good evening:

Please find attached my comments on the draft Executive Summary of the CCWG
Report.

These comments were prepared in July 2015 for the benefit of the CCWG mailing
list and the authors of the Report
However, the Co-Chairs requested at the time that they be published in the
public comment period. I believe that these comments and advice were not taken
fully into account.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson