ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15]

Resubmission for LACTLD

  • To: "comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Resubmission for LACTLD
  • From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:54:58 +0000

LACTLD¹s comment was not in a readable format so we are resubmitting to the
forum. ‹Grace

From:  Carolina Aguerre <carolina@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Monday, September 14, 2015 at 9:47 AM
To:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  ACCT-Staff <acct-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: Your comment submission to CCWG-Accountability

Dear Grace,
I'm sorry I've just seen your email.
I'm resending the attachment, I hope it works otherwise do let me know and
I'll send it in another format.
Best regards
Carolina

--
Carolina Aguerre
General Manager

analizado este correo electrónico en busca de virus.