ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ccwg-accountability-draft-proposal-04may15]

FW: [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Re: [CCWG-Advisors] CCWG near final draft proposal

  • To: "comments-ccwg-accountability-draft-proposal-04may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ccwg-accountability-draft-proposal-04may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Re: [CCWG-Advisors] CCWG near final draft proposal
  • From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 15:06:57 +0000

Submitting these comments to the public comment forum so that they are
properly documented. Thank you Jan for submitting comments!

From:  Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill@xxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 5:13 AM
To:  Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Re: [CCWG-Advisors] CCWG near final draft
proposal

Dear Colleagues,

FYI attached is the feedback we have received from Jan Aart Scholte, our
independent Advisor. Jan raises some very useful points for our further
deliberations.

I would suggest we count this as "public comment input #1" and add this to
our upcoming public comment analysis tool.

Best
Mathieu