ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-cdar-draft-27oct16]

RySG comments on CDAR

  • To: "comments-cdar-draft-27oct16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-cdar-draft-27oct16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on CDAR
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:17:26 +0000

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find our
comments attached.

In the interest of time, the RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these
comments. They were circulated and debated on our mailing list, with no
member expressing opposition to their submission.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of the RySG Executive
Committee should you have any questions.

Best, P

Paul Diaz
Chairman, Registries Stakeholder Group
Mobile:+1 703.973.1667 | Skype: pdiaz@xxxxxxx