ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-closed-generic-05feb13]

“closed generic” domains should not be permitted.”

  • To: comments-closed-generic-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: “closed generic” domains should not be permitted.”
  • From: viral patel <viral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:30:42 -0600

Hi,

Closed generic domains should not be permitted because if we do that then
It will benefit only Large corporations and small business will lose their
marketing power. This would be a step backwards because for sustained
growth and employment we need to promote small business and help them
market their products.

    “closed generic” domains should not be permitted.”

--
Thanks and Regards
Viral