ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-closed-generic-05feb13]

Comments of Intellectual Property Constituency

  • To: "'comments-closed-generic-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx'" <comments-closed-generic-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments of Intellectual Property Constituency
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:32:19 +0000

The attached comments are submitted on behalf of the Intellectual Property
constituency of the GNSO.  We note there has been no response to our previously
filed comment
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-closed-generic-05feb13/msg00145.html)
seeking an extension of the comment deadline and as well the opening of a
period for reply comments.  With the filing of this comment we reiterate the
request that a reply comment period be provided.   Thank you for considering
the views of IPC.

Steve Metalitz, IPC Vice President