ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

ICANN Needs To Be Regulated

  • To: "comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Needs To Be Regulated
  • From: Steve 1 <domainnameman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:03:24 +0000

It is apparent from the comments here that nobody trusts icann or verisign as
far as they can throw either company.  It is obvious that icann scratches
verisigns back and verisign scratches icanns back.  Both companies work to
protect one another, and in the end both are two of the most profitable and
disingenuous companies in the world.  It is appalling how icann continues to
ignore it’s obligations to the world, and continues to create the Verisign
monopoly.   I do not agree with the early renewal of the .com extension, and I
demand that verisign send the .com contract to a competitive bid or force the
reduction of wholesale prices of .com domain names.