ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

.com Agreement Amendment

  • To: comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .com Agreement Amendment
  • From: "Colin @ ShopCity.com" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:37:19 -0400

Hello,

ShopCity.com is the owner of more than 8,000 .com domain names, which are
critical to the success of our business.

In our model, each city has its own .com - ex. ShopNewYork.com, ShopParis.com,
ShopSydney.com.

I’m writing to voice my formal objection to the lack of price increase control
in the new Verisign .com management agreement.

Please consider the impact of the potential for significant price increases on
registrants and the namespace in general.

I am available if you would like further comments.

Thank you for your consideration,

Colin

Colin Pape | Founder
ShopCity.com, Inc. <http://www.shopcity.com/>